|Monday||Before 08:50 and between 10:40 & 16:50|
|Tuesday||Before 08:50 and between 10:40 & 16:50|
|Wednesday||Between 15:10 & 16:50|
|Thursday||Before 08:50 and between 10:40 & 15:50|
|Friday||Before 08:50 and between 10:40 & 13:20|
|Sunday||Between 10:10 & 12:10 and after 14:40|
Large Groups of 12 and over
- The dress code rules apply to all golfers and visitors accompanying golfers. Any person not properly dressed will be denied access to the Clubhouse.
- The dress code is strictly enforceable at all times, unless otherwise directed by Council.
- All Club staff are fully authorised to require any golfer and visitors accompanying golfers to leave the course.
- To avoid any embarrassing situations please ensure golfers and visitors adhere to the dress code policy as Members of staff are not permitted to allow any exceptions to the code.
- Golfers and visitors who are uncooperative or abusive to staff will be asked to leave the Golf Club.
The Clubhouse Catering
The Professional Shop
|Pull trolley||£5 per round|
|Electric Trolley||£20 per round|
|Buggy||£50 per round|
|Club Hire||from £35 per round|
|Caddies - can be arranged given 48 hours notice||£40 per round plus gratuity|